Get access to 3x Olympic BMX Coach Greg Romero as he will maximize the potential of your gate start and show you where you can find more acceleration speed out of the gate and through your second and third pedals down the starting hill! Author of the Faster First Straight DVD, Greg Romero has improved over a thousand BMX athletes of all ages and abilities and it’s time for you to experience this same access his Olympic medal winning athletes enjoyed!
What’s included in your access to Greg Romero’s Gate Start Coaching:
• Greg will analyze your gate start and give you immediate feedback on what you’re doing right or wrong.
• He will comprehensively explain the corrections you need to do to be faster out of the gate and down the starting hill, you will practice these corrections, and re-submit the video for further assessment until Greg Romero is satisfied with your improvements.
• You will get the same Olympic level coaching experience like his Olympic medalists.
BONUS: A copy of Greg Romero’s Faster First Straight Digital Download for you to further understand his philosophy.
VIDEO SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
The following is required for gate start video analysis.
1. Get a camera and camera man.
2. Have camera man shoot the following angles of BOTH, gate starts and box sprint.
• Profile (side shot)
• Three Quarter Angle (to capture the start but more importantly the acceleration phase (the first 2-3 full cranks out of the gate or from the start of a sprint.
*make sure video is not too far away, and make sure video doesn’t cut off the riders wheels or their head out of the video frame.
3. Edit short video and make sure it only has content of gate starts and sprints in sprint training (Greg will not analyze anything else). Multiple clips or the riders starts and sprints is okay and recommended!
Greg can not analyze riders gate starts who are blocked by others riders in the gate. Shoot video while rider is solo in the gate or shoot video on the rider while no one is between camera and rider (the very outside or inside lane will ensure no interference). Greg will analyze gate starts only and on one rider only.
PLEASE WATCH SAMPLE VIDEO BELOW